Exatouch now serves Michigan liquor establishments, saving store owners time and giving them valuable insight into their liquor sales! A standard Michigan liquor database is provided for easy reference, and historically manual processes are automated by allowing store owners to easily download and update items against state-mandated pricing. Additionally, merchants are able to track specific item details and generate focused reports on liquor sales.
These are the new Michigan liquor fields within Items Details:
- State Minimum: This is the state minimum price, as defined by the state of Michigan.
- Future Price: Stores future effective date for state minimum pricing, and automatically updates item price on the defined date.
- Price: The current retail price.
- Pack Size: Provides details on the item’s size. All Michigan liquor items are depicted in milliliters (ml).
- Proof: Records the proof of the item.
- Discontinued: Flagged automatically when new price files are downloaded, assuming the state has discontinued the item(s). Discontinued items that remain in stock can still be sold.
These are the new Michigan liquor fields on the Inventory tab:
- Case Qty: Reports the number of items that make up a case. For Michigan liquor merchants this value will populate with price updates.
This report displays all liquor items sold with associated item codes.
- Item Description
- Item Code
- Order ID
- Pack Size
- Sell Price
- Extended Price