California merchants who wish to comply with recycling regulations can now add CRV to their customer’s orders.
- CRV deposit items are assigned to other items as required adders, which are automatically bundled with an item at purchase.
- CRV values are set up in Items Details.
- CRV items can be taxed according to merchant preference.
- Receipts have been formatted to display ‘taxable’ CRV’ and ‘non-taxable CRV’ lines. Both lines are displayed regardless of amounts.
- Merchants can limit payment of CRV items when EBT tender is used. An “EBT CRV limit” can be defined on the business information screen.
- Business Overview and Snapshot reports display CRV data after the Order Summary.
- Update: CRV Redemption is more commonly referred to asĀ DRV Redemption.