Restaurants provide steady and timely table service for multi-course meals through the use of course firing. Course firing allows restaurants to control when food is sent to the kitchen to be prepared. Enable course firing in Settings.
- Tip! Course firing is available for all Restaurant Verticals. The Course Firing module is activated by our IT specialists when Exatouch for Restaurants is set up. Once activated, course firing preferences are enabled in Print Settings.
- From Home, navigate to Settings > Print Settings.
- Tap the Remote Options tab.
- Select the Print on Save checkbox. When this feature is enabled, orders send to the remote kitchen printer when selecting Save Order at the register.
- Select the Course Firing checkbox. This allows merchants to send orders to the remote kitchen printer by course. If this feature is not enabled, courses print to the remote kitchen printer all at once.
- Tap Save.