Restaurants provide steady and timely table service for multi-course meals through the use of course firing. Course firing allows restaurants to control when food is sent to the kitchen to be prepared. Enable course firing in Settings.
- Tip! Course firing is available for all Restaurant Verticals. The Course Firing module is activated by our IT specialists when Exatouch for Restaurants is set up. Once activated, course firing preferences are enabled in Print Settings.
- From Home tap Settings.
- Press Print.
- Select the Remote Options tab.
- Check Print on save. When this feature is enabled, the order will be sent to the remote kitchen printer when Save Order is selected at the register.
- Check Course firing. This allows merchants to send orders to the remote kitchen printer by course. If this feature is not enabled courses will print to the remote kitchen printer all-at-once.
- Click Save to save your preferences.