Modifier page names are customized in customer variables.
- From Home, navigate to Settings > Preferences.
- Tap the Custom Vars (Custom Variables) tab.
- From the Type section, select Modifiers Page.
- There are five modifier page labels. Type a label name over each generic label (up to five are available).
- In the Ratio column, enter a ratio for each label entry. Ratios are applied in whole numbers.
- Example: 100.00 is 100%, 50.00 is 50%, 25.00 is 25%. If no ratio amount is applied, enter “0.00.”
- Note: Cost associated with this ratio is set on the category level. Any price listed on the Items Details/Modifiers tab is considered an add-on price.
- Enable sliders in the Active column for each variable, as desired. Deselect the slider to deactivate a variable.
- Tap Save.
How can we improve this information?
Registered internal users can comment. Merchants, have a suggestion? Tell us more.