The Promos & Discounts report gives you a broad look at all items sold below established retail cost. Items are grouped by discount type, such as item level promotions, discounts on entire orders, and more!
- From Home, navigate to Reports > Sales.
- Tap to set a Range of dates and times for this report to coverĀ (pre-defined or custom).
- Tap to choose a report format option:
- Preview – generate and display the report on screen
- Print – generate and print to your report printer
- Tip! If you Preview or Print a report, it displays or prints when generated.
- File – generate save to an inserted USB thumb drive
- Send Excel – generate and prepare to send in Excel format as an email attachment
- Send PDF – generate and prepare to send in PDF format as an email attachment
- Send Word – generate and prepare to send in Word format as an email attachment
- Note: You can email reports immediately by tapping Send Now, or schedule reports to run and email at regular intervals.
- Tap the name of your report to run. In this example, Promos & Discounts.
- Review, send, or save the report as needed.
Promos and discounts are grouped and totaled by application type, such as Single Line Item orĀ Entire Order, then further grouped and totaled by the specific discount or promo, such as a coupon type, or conditional discount such as buy one, get one.
- Order ID
- Base Amt
No summary version of this report is available.