Staff type is a description of an employee’s job. User type denotes an access level within Exatouch. An employee can be assigned both a staff type and a user type.
- Staff type is a label for an employee’s job.
- Staff types are created and defined by an Admin User.
- Examples: Manager, Cashier, Sales, Cook, Server, etc…
- See: Create Staff Types
- User type denotes an access level within Exatouch
- There are three user types: Administrator, Power User, and Regular User
- User types are system-defined within Exatouch.