Easily apply tax exemption to individual items or to groups of items by placing a dedicated “Tax exempt item” custom button directly on the register! This is useful for retailers who supply products to resellers.
- After an item is selected at the register, click “Tax exempt item” to apply an exemption.
- This is an example of the prompt received after “Tax exempt item” is applied:
- The “Tax exempt item” prompt is dynamic, allowing for exemptions to be undone if applied incorrectly. This is an example:
- “Tax exempt item” is applied via custom buttons.
- An exemption can be applied by any staff member.
- Tax-exempt reporting is available as part of the “Taxes” report, located in Sales Reports.