Additional columns have been added to the Staff Shift Reports: Owed to House and Owed to Staff. Pay Out Non-Cash Tips, disabled by default, controls the amounts shown in these columns.
If you enable Pay Out Non-Cash Tips, run this report to determine how much cash to pull for staff and the house at the end of a shift.
- Note: Only administrative users can change settings in your Exatouch system.
To enable, navigate from Home to Settings > Register Preferences > Tips and tap Pay Out Non-Cash Tips.
- Owed to House shows the total funds to pull from all cash drawers for all tender types. If run for one station, the report applies to that station only.
- Owed to Staff shows the total funds to pull from all cash drawers for all tender types. If run for one station, the report applies to that station only.
- Owed to Staff amounts are deducted from the Owed to House total.
If you do not enable Pay Out Non-Cash Tips, the Owed columns are blank. This setting is disabled by default.
The Net Cash column in the summary report is calculated using the settings for Owed to House and Owed to Staff. Net Cash indicates the total cash to pull from the drawers. Use as a quick reference when performing drawer counts or audits.
- Ready to Upgrade?: Contact Technical Support at 800-966-5520 – Option 3.