The Exatouch Altria AGDC file format has been updated to meet the format guidelines in effect as of 03/29/2020. To implement this change, upgrade to the current version of Exatouch. Once you upgrade, you can continue to send files the way you have in the past.
File Format Changes
- Field 38: Sends the last six digits of the customer phone number or member number on file in Exatouch, or the phone number captured at the time of sale.
- Field 39: Sends the Age Validation method used.
- Scanned Manual Entry – the ID was barcode scanned or magnetic stripe swiped.
- Other – the acceptable form of Government ID was used and properly overridden in Exatouch.
- Fields 40-45: Not in use. These fields are placeholders for future Altria reporting requirements.
After your Exatouch upgrade:
- Any files generated after 03/29/2020 are sent in the new format.
- Files for dates before 03/29/2020 that are generated and sent after 03/29/2020 are sent in the new format.
- You can continue to send files the way you have in the past.
- Ready to Upgrade?: Contact Technical Support at 800-966-5520 – Option 3.